Join VAHQ for the May Friday Forum Webinar!
When: May 24, 2013; 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
Topic: How to Talk to Your CFO
Speaker: Ronald Ewald, Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer, Inova Fairfax Hospital
Cost: $10/VAHQ member; $15 non-member
Registration closes on May 22 at 6 pm
1 CPHQ CEU applied for through NAHQ.
1) Discuss current financial realities in healthcare
2) Describe the links between quality and safety improvements and hospital financial performance
3) Describe successful strategies for communicating with financial leaders
****Please note: Only the participant paying for the webinar will receive CEUs.****
Come learn how the 2013-14 Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence can help you and your organization address your challenges.
Used by organizations and performance improvement professionals around the globe, the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence offers an opportunity to evaluate your current level of performance maturity based on 25 years of the Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standard's research across six categories relative to the results ultimately achieved.
This two-day workshop will enable you to bring a new perspective to your organization including a new standard in how to evaluate performance at the micro and macro levels. You will learn how mature performance in six Process oriented categories drive measurably mature Results.
Who should attend?
- Process Improvement professionals including those looking at risk, planning, efficiency and quality in search of better ways to evaluate current performance and needing to network with others of similar interests.
- Leaders, Coaches and Workforce Development professionals in search of new performance improvement methods and practices.
- Representatives of organizations and businesses looking to apply for the US Senate Productivity and Quality Award for Virginia and perhaps the national Baldrige Award for Performance Excellence.
- Individuals looking to become a Virginia SPQA Examiner.
- The Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence asks questions critical to your organization's success and sustainability in today's competitive environment and global economy.
- The United States Senate Productivity and Quality Award Program for Virginia (Virginia SPQA) is the Commonwealth's and District of Columbia's non-profit affiliate of the Balridge program and is proud to offer this Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence workshop to help your organization meet it's challenges.
Learn more about Virginia SPQA by visiting our web site and/or our Facebook page.
Join us in Roanoke, Virginia, June 18-19, 2013 to learn how to make the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence work for you!
Click here for Information and Registration
Save the date!
October 6-9, 2013
NAHQ 38th Annual Conference
Triple Crown of Quality
Contact Us if you
would like to post an event